- Attention 7th graders- there will be a Washington DC informational meeting this Thursday, April 11th, at 6:00 pm in room 116. Parents and students interested in the trip are strongly encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, please ask Ms. Fivel in room 116.
- The final two books for the Tournament of Books that will be duking it out are The Lightning THief and and The 5th Wave. Don’t forget to vote during ELA class.
- All student ambassadors will have a group picture taken for the yearbook tomorrow morning during advisory. Meet in the office at 8:20.
- Attention Mrs. Aviles’ 6th period health class! We will be meeting in the learning commons today. Please bring your health materials to the learning commons during your health class period.
- The Niles West Junior High math competition is today after school. All students who are attending should report to room 102 at 3:10 today.
Repeat, all math competition contestants should report to 102 after school today.
- Calling ALL ART SQUAD MEMBERS! We will meet today at 3:10 in the art room. Please be prompt and bring your mural ideas! See you there.