- Attention 8th graders: Have you turned in your graduation rehearsal and Six Flags permission slips? How about your gown and Six Flags fees? Please remember to submit everything by Friday, May 4th!
- Any 8th grade boy or girl interested in Cheerleading for Niles West next year can pick up an informational flyer from Mr. Cullotta. Clinics begin in May.
- You snooze you lose!! Don’t delay any further!! Grab your computers and order a yearbook online!! Yearbooks capture the heart of everyday life here at Lincoln Jr High and will give you something to look back on for years to come. Get your book of memories that’ll last a lifetime.
- Attention Lincoln Alliance members: we will NOT be meeting today. Our next meeting will be Tuesday, April 24th. See you then!
The Lincoln Alliance will be sponsoring the Day of Silence here at Lincoln on Friday, April 27th. The Day of Silence is a national youth movement protesting the silence faced by LGBTQ+ people and their allies in schools. If you choose to participate, your silence will represent the silence caused by name-calling, bullying, and harassment. If you would like to participate in the Day of Silence, please see Mr. Callihan in Room 233 or Ms. Goodell in 207B.
- Calling all track athletes, we DO have track today. See you all in room 007!
- FUND69 invites you to a FUNDraiser at Sweety Pies Bakery located at 8042 Lincoln Avenue on Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 10AM-3PM. Sweety Pies Bakery has offered to donate 50% of ALL in-store sales to FUND69. For more information, please click here